THOFU (Technologies for the Hotel of the Future) is a collaborative and multidisciplinary R&D project researching on new tourism concepts and on the way these concepts guide the technologies research and the development of technological concepts to give an open offer of advanced, different and exclusive services around the hotel.
The objectives of the projects are:
- Create reference models for the hotel of the future;
- survey and strategic analysis of technological priorities
- technological road maps; interaction in the hotel of the future
- dynamic modeling and context management; interaction in smart environments
- natural interaction and augmented reality
- symbiosis with Internet, ICTs for tourist characterization online.
More info in this link.