The conference brings together academics, policy makers, industry analysts, providers and practitioners to present and discuss their findings. In adition, several students of the UPM’s Master on City Sciences (MCS) will be presenting the following posters and papers at the conference:
- Carmen Asenjo, Raffaele Sisto, Javier García, David Duque, Alberto Arenal will present a poster on ICT Solutions Applied In Cities: Benchmark Assessment
- Raffaele Sisto, Javier García, Paula Alamán, David Duque will present a poster on the Global City Scientists Platform they have created.
- Javier Dorao, Raffaele Sisto, Javier García, Pablo Quintanal will present a poster on the work they have done on Campus of the future UPM.
- Laura Viviana Rojas presents a paper on Alternative Transport System and Services Integration; Bicycle Stations and Bike Lane Consolidation Proposal for Bogotá
- Guillermo Velázquez and Andrés Monzón (MCS faculty) present a paper on Smart Mobility in Madrid: Ex-Ante Survey For A Transportation Mobile App
- Daniel Sarasa presents a paper on Citizen Engagement Through Open City Making. The case of Zaragoza’s Open Urban Lab
- Victoria Fernandez-Anez and Yara Falakha present a paper called Smart Cities definition: discourses and stakeholders.